DATE: Friday, October 23, 2015
TIME: 2:00 PM - 3:45 PM
VENUE: Hawaii Convention Center
ORGANIZER: Hawaii State Bar Association
This is a two hour intermediate-advanced program focusing on Comprehensive General Liability Insurance coverage issues, with particular emphasis on exclusions to coverage and exceptions to those exclusions.
Some of the topics to be discussed are:
- The "Your Work" Exclusion
- Property which must be Restored/Replaced
- The Expected or Intended Injury Exclusion
- The Ongoing Operations/Completed Operations Exclusions
- The Impaired Property Exclusion
- Endorsements excluding Specific Materials or Activities
- The Coverage Extended to an "Additional Insured"