Anderson Kill is always on the lookout for bright and energetic individuals to join our team. The firm seeks motivated individuals for a variety of staff positions in such departments as Accounting, Information Technology, Legal Secretary, Administration, and Records. Paralegals are hired at both entry and experienced levels and are hired for either the firm's Corporate or Litigation Departments. Entry-level paralegals are trained in-house and are also mentored by the firm's senior paralegal staff. Anderson Kill offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 401(k), transitchek and transportation reimbursement programs, year-end bonus, full-medical plan, and cafeteria/flexible spending plan.
Individuals who are interested in applying for a position with the firm may e-mail, mail, or fax their credentials to the address and fax number below:
Human Resources Department
Anderson Kill P.C.
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Tel: (212) 278-1000
Fax: (212) 278-1733
Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Director of Marketing
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for initiating, and implementing firm programs and initiatives to drive brand recognition and ensure adherence to brand standards, as well as identifying and implementing digital marketing and client relationship management tools and technology to deliver defined results.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on graphic design, CRM, website, digital media, and marketing and branding. In collaboration with firm leadership, as well as internal and external resources, the Digital Marketing Specialist develops tools and processes to track meaningful analytics and report on results. Marketing and Branding
• Management, oversight and control of firm’s social media presence across all channels.
• Works with the business development and communications teams to enhancethe profile of the firm through strategic use of marketing channels and tools, including podcasts, webinars, video interviews, and other forms of client value driven thought leadership.
• Works with the internal shareholders to manage and expand the firm’s social media presence and make recommendations for and regarding social media management tools.
• Ensures that the integrity of the firm logo and brand standards are maintained in all firm business and marketing communications materials and promotional items.
• Works with consultants and the firm’s business development professionals on the design and production of materials and tools to support client development efforts.
• Collaborates with the firm’s external PR support to support and elevate the profile of key initiatives through the implementation of effective and sophisticated design.
• Works with firm administrative departments on the design of internal and external communications materials and campaigns.
• Holds primary responsibility for communication about the firm’s marketing technology stack and for making recommended enhancements that align with the firm’s strategic branding and business development objectives.
• Serves as a member of the leadership team focused on evaluating the firm’s CRM and developing a strategic plan to increase adoption. Responsible for implementing practices, processes and tools to support the firm’s client service program and ensure that thought leadership communications are distributed in a targeted way and in compliance with bar rules and regulations.
• Provides oversight to ensure adherence with firm policies and practices with regard to client alert content review and clearance.
• Participates in departmental efforts to strengthen marketing/business development/communications infrastructure and collaboration and improve internal processes to increase department efficiency, responsiveness and effectiveness.
• Works with other marketing shareholders to plan for potential business disruption, as it relates to the tools and technology used by the Marketing Department
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in the digital marketplace. Law firm or professional services experience preferred.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to exercise good business judgment, diplomacy, and discretion in complex situations. Ability to interact with people in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
• Demonstrated experience working with and managing social media presence for a professional services firm, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
• Must be highly motivated, a self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully, many with tight deadlines.
• Ability to solve complex problems and adjust and adapt quickly to changing situations.
• Ability to lead meetings, teams, and work groups to encourage participation, mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among participants; ability to coordinate the activities or tasks of people and/or groups
Reports To: Billing Supervisor
Prepare invoices and follow-up with billing attorneys; proofreading and mailing of
Electronic billing using various platforms
Maintenance of client/matter billing information and intake documentation
Assist paralegals with the preparation of filings of memorandum of costs/fee applications
Research, analyze and reconcile accounts in accordance with internal and external client inquiries or as directed
Retrieval of disbursement documentation as required or as requested
Respond to audit letters with appropriate historical financial information and provide supporting documentation as necessary
Maintenance of bill and adjustment batches
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
Experience in the editing of prebills, including but not limited to narrative changes, divides and transfers and global modifications
Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or Minimum of 3 years of professional services billing in the legal industry, including
at least two years of electronic billing experience Proficiency in Aderant Expert (strongly preferred) or Elite Enterprise software
Proficiency in Excel and Word software
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential